Sunday, May 22, 2011

On Thursday, Penny was the sweetest because she visited me during lunch and made me the prettiest birthday card and she got us Royce chocolates.
<3

Then I spent an entire Friday of work doing up LaiZijie's birthday present.
Lunch with Corinne was enjoyable too,
actually I'm really thankful for having her around during lunch,
that I cannot say enough.

There was BBQ at Jarold's later that evening and they surprised me with a birthday cake.
The best part about birthdays is that it always reminds me about how much God has blessed me with so many good friends in my life.
And many times I just feel so unworthy of it.

Today was a busy Saturday,
for once in a very long time.

Had driving lessons in the morning followed by ballet lessons in the early afternoon.
Then I taught Melissa chemistry later that afternoon/evening and finally to celebrate LaiZijie's birthday with the classmates in the evening.

Suddenly dawned upon me that Chemistry and Economics could possibly be the only knowledge I've retained since I left junior college.
):

There's day out with FACT to look forward to tomorrow.
:D
All the more reasons to love May.
<3

No comments: